Wednesday 17 October 2007

The magic of YouTube

Ah, YouTube. A world of wonder, open to all.


This week I have mostly been searching for more "cool links" and also amusing YouTube videos. So far we have myself and Sade discussing whether or not Chop are better than Inarchy (hint - they're not) Russell Brand playing REM on a mandolin, and AFI's amazing cover of Ziggy Stardust on AOL sessions. All of these things are lovely and through the magic of the Internet you can watch them all at any time. They're all saved as favourites on my YouTube channel, lucethemoose. I am so cool it hurts me.


I don't really know whey anyone would want to watch a video of me myself and Sade discussing whether or not Chop are better than Inarchy (hint - they're not). Yet it has amassed 323 views since September 2006. It seems that via the Internet, anyone and anything can get a platform. But just because something gains an audience, does that mean it's worthwhile viewing? I've posted a few more thoughts on the subject of worthwhile performance on the runthematrixbackwards bloggywog. Viddy.

No comments: